Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day One

As day one comes to a close, there are some glaring differences between Android and iOS but that is no secret. As of right now I feel that the next two weeks will be full of me eating my own words. At the end of day one I notice two main things...
1) battery life is outstanding with moderate usage, but I'm sure as time goes on battery life will get worse as I use the phone more.

2)it feels like every application in the App Store is tailored to the iPhone. And obviously it is. With only really two devices to make apps for (the iPhone and the iPad) developers spend more time optimizing apps as opposed to just finishing it and submitting it to the store.

All in all, the next two weeks should be a very interesting experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment